Buying a sanitary pad is not going to be the easiest of all tasks, especially if you are planning to buy them for the first time. It is always a good idea to interact with an adult or someone who has bought them before. If you are a first-time sanitary pad buyer, then it is highly recommended that you do not buy sanitary pads online. Sanitary pads are easily available in markets.
When looking for a sanitary pad that’d be right for you, you may explore the range of sanitary products available while keeping the following in mind:
- Go for a soft cotton pad if you wish to remain comfortable during your period. A cotton pad is easy on your skin and won’t lead to rashes and/or skin irritation.
- It is important to stay away from bleached sanitary pads because these pads can cause skin irritation and itching after coming in contact with menstrual blood.
- Do not choose a sanitary pad online that is too big or too small for you. Your menstrual flow should dictate the size of your sanitary pad. Sofy’s Super XL pads are the ideal choice for all those who want to buy longer pads for days on which the flow is heavy.
- If you are looking for a pad you can wear during nighttime (while you sleep), you must go for overnight pads. They provide extra coverage and do not get displaced while we move in our sleep. Explore the range of overnight pads by Sofy.
- It is quite common for women to experience bacterial infections, especially after their period. Look for pads that come with a natural antibacterial sheet like Sofy AntiBacterial pads to receive 99.9% protection against bacteria.
- To avoid unpleasant period odour during your period, explore Sofy pads that come with a natural fragrance.
- Avoid buying sanitary pads online if you are buying them for the first time. Buy a pack of sanitary pads from a physical pharmacy.
Do keep the following tips and tricks in mind whenever you decide to choose a sanitary pad for yourself. Do also inquire about the other menstrual hygiene products, such as menstrual cups, pantyliners, and tampons. You may not find your perfect fit in the first go but you’ll get there soon enough.