There is absolutely no dearth of sanitary pad brands when you go out to buy a brand-new set of menstrual hygiene products. Even if you aren’t a first-time sanitary pad buyer, you will need to keep a lot of things in mind before you choose a pad for yourself.
Here are the top 5 things that you need to keep in mind while buying a sanitary pad:
- Keeping yourself fresh and comfortable is very important. It’s necessary to choose sanitary pads that are highly absorbent so that the pad stays dry and light. You may explore the range of sanitary pads by Sofy that contain a deep absorbent sheet. The sheet locks leakage and prevents fluids from escaping the pad.
- Often, due to moisture build-up during periods, women experience rashes and irritation in their intimate areas. Some pads that are made of synthetic materials also cause irritation to the skin. Choose a sanitary pad that is made of soft and natural materials. This reduces the possibility of rashes and bacterial infections that are caused due to artificial irritants in sanitary pads.
- Coupled with period cramps and hormonal changes, the unpleasant period odour can really be difficult to deal with. Some sanitary pads like Sofy contain natural fragrances that can mask the period smell.
- Ensure that the pad you choose has an antibacterial sheet to minimise the risk of vaginal infections caused during periods. You can opt for Sofy AntiBacterial sanitary pads.
- Bleached pads are a strict no-no because these pads can react with menstrual blood to give rise to methane gas. Methane is responsible for giving rise to itching and skin irritation.
Get through your periods with ease by opting for Sofy sanitary pads. Always remember to change your pad frequently. Do not forget to wear the pad appropriately. For extra coverage during the wee hours of the night, you may opt for the range of overnight pads by Sofy.